And the winner is Diana Murdock

On my October 25th blog, I offered a drawing for the Donald Maass book “Writing the Breakout Novel” to all who commented.  Diana Murdock was the name pulled from the bag.  Hope you find great things in the book, Diana.  I am currently reading “Fire in Fiction” and highly recommend it.  Now back to writing.  Weekend approaching, wishing you all a fantastic finish of the week, and something you enjoy on the weekend.

For your viewing pleasure, stick with this video to get the message.  I think you’ll enjoy it as much as I did.

1. Angela Orlowski-Peart
    Nov 05, 2011 @ 21:06:46

Oh boy, Marion. We all should get those smart phone apps *wink*

Congrats, Diana. Enjoy the book, sista. I just ordered it yesterday from Amazon 🙂

Nov 03, 2011 @ 21:06:01

Marion, first of all, thank you again! Totally excited to get the book.

Next, thank you for the video…I don’t think my self-breast exams will ever be the same again!!! Those guys are so funny – and cute – okay…definite eye candy!

Nov 03, 2011 @ 15:19:32

LOVE the video. And congratulations to Diana!

4. Patricia Sands
    Nov 03, 2011 @ 13:26:59

This video is HOT in more ways than one. This is the third time I’ve seen it this week … and it will never be enough! Great idea for the Breast Cancer Awareness people to take a new approach and we can all enjoy spreading the word!

Nov 03, 2011 @ 14:47:53

Hello, Patricia, you are so right. I first saw this on the Greater Seattle RWA daily digest email, described only as a “hot email.” It tickled me to read one gals response, “All I got when I clicked on it was some ad for breast cancer.” I responded, “You didn’t watch it long enough.”

5. Lesann
    Nov 03, 2011 @ 13:01:45

Too darn funny. I about cried when they panned to each guy lounging on a table. I’ve never been to a doctor’s office that looked like that one. I wonder if he’s taking new patients?