Refurbishing for Fall, as in Autumn.

Decision time today.  I feel like Mary Poppins when she said change is in the air.

While I stirred the blackberry freezer jam, my ‘hunker down and get cozy genes’ also stirred.  The crisp cool days, misty fog in the mornings, and  deciduous trees coloring my world, make me dream of hearth fires, an afghan throw,  and a good book. And maybe a Castle episode or two.

My blog days will change to two times a week until November.  Tuesdays and Thursdays.  The third day I have reserved to update my blog site and my website.   My guide?  Two books by Kristen Lamb, “We are not Alone, The writer’s Guide to Social Media” and “Are you There Blog?  It’s Me, Writer.

I kinda hope my subscribers will miss the three blogs a week, but in reality I think we’ill all be glad of the gift of time … one less blog to read as Thanksgiving approaches in Canada.  (I grew up in Canada.)  So one more blog this week, on Friday, and the following week, only on Tuesday and Thursday.

A five minute detour for you down memory lane:  the movie trailer for “Mary Poppins.”  Makes me want to rent the movie!

Hope your Wednesday is a wow day.

1. Jimmy
    Sep 25, 2011 @ 06:22:17

Though I don’t often comment, I enjoy the way you turn words. It’s not crisp here yet, the leaves are green, and the temps much too high for September, but I felt a bit of the rustle a moment ago. I look forward to fall and the splish of colors. And turkey.

Sep 21, 2011 @ 15:16:03

Good idea, Marion. I’m finding twice a week blogs work for me and actually allow me some time to focus on my WIP! The autumnal equinox is a-coming and it sounds to me like you are ready to enjoy it!

Sep 23, 2011 @ 12:29:45

Yes, Patricia, already enjoying it. I especially like the quiet early mornings when husband and two dogs to out to the hunting fields for a run, and the open windows let in the sound of the breeze coaxing the leaves to dance. Happy focusing!

3. Marcia
    Sep 21, 2011 @ 12:38:32

Great plan, marion. Good luck with your projects and enjoy that cozy Autumn feeling! I’m loving the cooler weather and fall clothes! Have a great week!

Sep 21, 2011 @ 11:00:10

The season premiere of Castle ROCKED! I LOVE that show. I also love this time of year and can identify with the “getting ready for winter” feeling. Although I think I’m a bit behind, as I’m currently spring cleaning. lol

Sep 23, 2011 @ 12:26:32

Laurie, I love your humor … a bit behind your say? But how many of us can identify with doing spring cleaning in the fall? I may get to it yet! Watched Castle last eve (recorded) and agree. Great characters, great show.